about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

printable: yoshi's cookie recipe cards

Yoshi's Cookie Printable Recipe Cards


I mentioned yesterday that the love of Mario games is a family thing, so it was important to me that this week include something that even my mother would appreciate. You see, Yoshi's Cookie has been a long-time favorite of my mom's. But what would be fitting for a mom? How about recipe cards!?!

These printable cards have five cookies on them, based on the designs in the game. I've given them the "Wild Olive treatment" because happy cookies make for happy recipe cards. And even if you aren't a fan of Yoshi's Cookie, I think you'll like these.


Yoshi's Cookie Printable Recipe Cards
Yoshi's Cookie Printable Recipe Cards

What's this? It still works? Yeeeesssssss! I think I see hours wasting away...

(PS: If you like Yoshi's Cookie as much as my mom, be sure to check out this awesome cross-stitched bracelet!)

7 comments:

  1. super adorable recipe cards! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic! That game is probably worth some bucks on ebay (but of course, you would never sell it. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO SO SO SO SO SO SO Awesome!! I can't even explain my happiness! Even my husband was excited about them. I adore you SO HARD Mollie!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really interesting idea..!!! it's very impressive thanks for sharing.......Plastic cards!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute, :swooooooooooooooon:

    ReplyDelete
  6. quelle bonne idée : merci pour le partage !... j'ai placé un lien ici : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/kitchen-cuisine-freebies/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these so much. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!