about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

happy apples at handmade charlotte

Happy Apple Napkin Rings

Yesterday, something happy happened! My first post as a Handmade Charlotte contributor was posted! Being invited to create special posts for them is a huge honor for me, and a blessing too. Thanks, Rachel and Jonathan!

Now, go visit Handmade Charlotte and download some Happy Apple Napkin Rings! (or as I keep accidentally typing "Happy Apply Napkin Rings")

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:52 PM

    That's such lovely news! Wherever I see your sweet little creations, there's no doubt whose they are =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I just discovered your blog from while she naps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so sweet! thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:15 AM

    These are the cutest. I think I might laminate the page before I cut them out so they last a little longer.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!