about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

25 crafts of christmas // ribbons


25 crafts of christmas // ribbons

Do you love ribbons and trims as much as I do? Do you have as difficult a time finding good projects for them as I do? Seriously, I look at them more than I use them.

25 crafts of christmas // ribbons

My friends Susi and Jamie made me the most wonderful advent calendar filled with pretty gifts, and these ribbons are some of them. But will I be able to use them? I'm not sure...they're like treasure to me!

So I thought I'd write up a post sharing some links to Christmas projects using ribbons. And do you know what? I was sort of disappointed with what I found. So many things were starting to look the same to me. At least I found a few that really excited me, either for their originality or pure ease. Check them out and dig in to your ribbon stash!


Also, don't freak out, but Christmas is a week from today. Okay...yikes...I'm totally freaking out.

6 comments:

  1. Hello sweet Mollie!!! Please use them, we will happily send you a lot more! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ribbons. :) Great links for ribbon craft ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:21 PM

    I put white lights in the window of my Brit themed room! I think after Christmas I will leave them up and do the ribbon idea! Love all the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ribbons, have some but rarely use them. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for including the Scrap Ribbon Trees in your post! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mollie, I've just returned from holidays to find you included Ribbons Galore in your post here. Thank you so much... have a fantastic 2014. Cheers Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!