about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // for the love of coffee

For the Love of Coffee Free Pattern


It is no secret that I love coffee. ... In fact, I had to pause just then to have another sip.

Because of my great love of this incredible beverage, I'm considering asking coffee to by my Valentine this year. Seriously, what could be better?*

To commemorate my love, I've made a little pattern for you. The process for stitching this is similar to what I did for a project on About.com But with this one, there's also the negative space that makes the (super positive!) coffee mug.

In the pattern, there are two versions: One shows each lazy daisy stitch, just like above. This gives you a good fitting for the stitches. The other version is just the outlines so you can fill it however you like.


... Ahhh, that's good coffee!

Take a slug from the mug and get some stitching going!

*There are a few other contenders for the spot of Valentine, so watch for more patterns coming your way...

11 comments:

  1. The lazy daisy stitch design is very effective, you don't see what it is until you stand back! I know a coffee lover this will be perfect for! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love love this!!! You are not helping me with my efforts to not add new projects to my list Mollie! :) Downloading the pattern anyway! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...sorry! Save it for a reward for when you finish a couple things!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for another fabulous pattern Mollie! I crazy love a good cup of coffee too...sip, sip, Awww! This adorable little pattern would be just the perfect touch of love on a coffee cup wrap, guess what I will be making for my coffee loving Valentine's!!!
    Time to top off my coffee, grab my Valentine colored floss, a little fabric and get started on these cuties!!! Have a nice day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Thank you so much. This will fit perfectly by DH's espresso machine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!

    I've never been that great at embroidery but I'm tempted to give it a go again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:11 AM

    Oh I love this! So cute! I'm going to be doing a series over on my blog for Valentines day - I'd love to include this if you don't mind?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! What a great, simple, fun design. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't go wrong with coffee!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!