about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // a happy amethyst heart for february



Welcome to February! I love an excuse for hearts and flowers and pinks and reds. Not that I need an excuse to work those things into my life and art, but it's in high gear this time of year. Which kind of makes it weird to have this month's birthstone be amethyst. I like purple, but it's not my typical February color scheme!

The good news is, I can still work in a heart with a pretty gemstone cut. Can you imagine a giant heart-shaped amethyst like this one? It would be pretty stunning!

Download the amethyst calendars below. Save them to your devices and then set them as your background wallpapers or lock screens.


Stand Mixer Cover

Speaking of my love for hearts, here's a recent project I created for The Spruce. It's a stand mixer cover, but you can make it a little shorter and it works for a sewing machine cover too.

Now, let's see all that February holds!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I always thought it was weird the Feb birthstone was purple too, I mean purple is an awesome color and it's really pretty but I would assume a red or a pink or even diamond for Feb... strange!

    I get pretty excited about all the pinks and reds out this time of year and I get sad when it's over but then I remember... Easter has pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. รจ bellissimo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect, I’ve been wanting to make one of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!