about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // guinea pigs catching some august rays



Can you believe that it's already August? It's definitely the time we start thinking that summer is over, but it's also nice and warm and the perfect time to hit the pool. Especially if school starts early by you, because it's just a little quieter.

At least, that's what Captain Cuddles and Lieutenant Nibbles think. They grabbed their favorite fruity pool floats and are catching some rays before the pool season ends. And they'd love to float around on your screen for the next month.


These wallpapers will fit most devices, so download and then make sure you are enjoying this month that is still completely not the end of summer.

We won't talk about the fact that I'm currently working on a back-to-school printable, planning out some Halloween and Thanksgiving posts, and finishing up a Christmas project. Just repeat after me: "It's still summer. It's still summer. It's still summer."

3 comments:

  1. The protagonists of you wallpaper reminded me of Cath Kidston's line called Pets Party. Have you seen it? I'm pretty sure you may like it 😉. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. I love Cath Kidston, but I hadn't seen Pets Party until now and I want all of it!

      Delete
  2. My company Whitmore & Wendy was named for my childhood guinea pigs so I always get a kick out of your posts! Whitmoreandwendy.com. Photo of them on about and contact pages.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!